Recovery on Your Terms from Sober.com
Sober.com has partnered with Young People in Recovery (YPR) to offer you an affordable digital version of their My Recovery is EPIC program. Through this innovative partnership, you can work through the digital EPIC program at your own pace. Get valuable life skills which will help you tremendously along your recovery journey.
Even with your busy schedule, you can get recovery supports for your substance use disorder. Best of all, you can easily access other resources on Sober.com – including housing, education and employment.
Why it Works
Mobile compatibility means it’s always with you. Plus, it’s the real deal. YPR and their partners have found that individuals who are more actively engaged in their life planning also are more successful in their recovery process. They become more informed decision-makers overall.
- After completing the EPIC curriculum, participants reported the following:
- They were better able to set goals for themselves, including going back to school or getting a job.
- They were more dedicated to their recovery than before they started the program.
- They improved their leadership skills and their understanding of personal finances.
- They were better able to locate recovery resources in their own communities.
Knowledge Empowers Sobriety
- Step-by-step instructions which are easy to follow
- Data-driven tools and content
- Applicable knowledge and skills no matter where you live
Community is Strength
- Become a part of a movement of millions of others who have found sobriety and recovery.
- Receive support and understanding from others in recovery – just like you.
Small Steps Lead to Big Change
It isn’t just stopping, it is changing the things around you and inside of you that lead to it in the first place. It is a series of little changes you can manage everyday, that lead to big changes in your life. Little positive affirmations that demonstrate youa re on the right path. And that encourage you to stay on that path.
How it Works
- Digital EPIC is divided into a series of easy-to-use and understand modules which cover life planning. These modules cover topics such as education, housing, employment, personal finances, leadership and recovery messaging.
- You can work at your own pace and save all assignments in an easy-to-access online “portfolio” that you can refer back to later. These continually update as you advance in your recovery.
- Get immediate feedback so you don’t spend your valuable time on concepts you’ve already mastered. This allows you to spend more time on sections where you need additional help, making it completely customizable for your own needs.
The EPIC Get Sober Curriculum Has 10 Modules
- Recovery Messaging
- Employment (Parts 1 & 2)
- Leadership & Empowerment
- Healthy Relationships
- Holistic Health
- The Science Behind Substance Use Disorder